What Can I Expect Before Surgery?

Home Forums Procedural Concerns What Can I Expect Before Surgery?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ken Dembny
    Keymaster

Information to come.

Alex Meek
    Participant

For this, My wife feelings were “the biggest thing I didn’t expect is how much pain I would be in. You can read about that in My Experience. Keep in mind, some women incur little or no pain, everyone is different. The pain is especially worse if you opt for UNDER THE MUSCLE. The second factor I did not realize at the time was how important it is to find the right breast surgeon. One surgeon who was right for your friend may not be right for you. Recommendations from friends that had plastic surgery is good, but be sure to research your surgeon.”

Alex Meek
    Breast Lift Baltimore

Alex Meek
    Participant

Wish you a good luck though 🙂

Alex Meek
    Breast Lift Baltimore

ankita gupta
    Participant

I think if you are going for a surgery you should get acknowledge about the surgeon and the experiences of other patients who get surgery from that surgeon.You must arrive your doctor to know what caution you have to take before getting surgery like leaving alochol,what protein you have to take,not to smoke etc.Now its all up to you concern your doctor about the before and after care.Hope you have a great surgery 🙂

RitaBone
    Participant

Liposuctionguru.com offers the best advice on Liposuction Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation from experienced surgeons worldwide.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.