Breast Augmentation Changed My Life

Home Forums General Breast Augmentation Changed My Life

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ken Dembny
    Keymaster

For many women, getting breast implants is a life changing operation. We invite you to share your personal story about how breast enhancement changed your life. Tell us about your individual journey as you considered improving your image, went through the consultation process and the surgical procedure, and finally the impact it had on your life. Feel free to be as detailed as you like. We thank you for sharing your experience, as it can be very helpful to other women who are considering breast augmentation surgery.

jakob1
    Participant

I decided to have a breast augmentation after having my second child. My husband and I made the decision together. I was very happy I did it. I wanted the perkiness back and more self esteem. My body changed so much after giving birth. I truly believe that positive self image is really important in your mid 30’s. A little help is nothing to be embarrassed about! After having children, it’s tough to feel sexy again. The process was a very positive experience and I’m very glad I did it. I have no regrets and I feel great about my body. I work out, eat right and feel healthy. I don’t know if I’d feel quite as good about my body if I’d not had the procedure.

Ken Dembny
    Keymaster

Thank you for your comments Jakob1. I believe many women who undergo breast enlargement feel the same way you do. When breast augmentation is performed as a restorative procedure it is very satisfying because it restores body shape, body image, self-confidence, and femininity. It truly becomes redefining, life-enhancing, and /or life-changing. Best wishes.

dds
    Participant

I was unhappy with the way my breasts looked and felt after having two children, and breastfeeding both. I lost quite a bit of breast tissue. I wore a 32-C/D cup before my children. After breastfeeding, I was down to a 32-A/B cup. At 35 years old and 2 kids later, I was longing to have my “pre-baby” breasts back! None of my tank tops, strapless tops, or swimsuit tops fit well. It was frustrating.

Following my second pregnancy I ate properly and exercised; but no amount of exercise would change my breasts….and this was the one area I wanted to change! I am an otherwise confident person and like who I am. But I must admit, I did not feel as attractive or as feminine even though the rest of me was back to my pre-baby figure.

I did quite a bit of research before making a decision to schedule a consultation. I wanted to make sure this was something I was ready to consider, and I wanted to find the right doctor. Talking with Dr. Dembny was very helpful. He gave me all the info I needed to make an informed and confident decision. I had a lot of questions! Dr. Dembny never rushed through our appointments and was open to any questions I had.

The ultimate decision to have surgery was much easier for me to make after I met with Dr. Dembny. He was very approachable and easy to talk to. He provided me with information on the procedure, as well as some info to take home with me. I was told to take as much time as I needed to make my decision. There was never any pressure to have the procedure done. And, Dr. Dembny and his office staff were very flexible with appointment times and surgery options.

My surgery went very well. I was totally comfortable on the day of the surgery – no worries. I had no complications. The nurses took great care of me and Dr. Dembny and his team did a fantastic job.

The first week of recovery was the most difficult. I took off of work and I had my Mom stay with me in my home to help care for my 2 children (and me!). I went back to work after that first week. It was hard not to jump back into my routine, but after a few weeks I was feeling more like myself again and able to resume my normal activities.

I am very happy with my results, and I wish I would have done it sooner! I feel like my ‘old’ self again!…but newer. My first experience with plastic surgery was a very positive one. Women’s bodies go through so much with pregnancy and childbirth. To get a piece of yourself back from that wonderful (yet tough on the body) experience is such a great gift. It’s the best gift I could have given myself.

I am so very pleased with Dr. Dembny and his practice. They took great care of me as a patient, and as a person. They personalized my first cosmetic surgery experience – made me feel comfortable and always informed. I never felt like just another patient. Dr. Dembny is a fantastic doctor. I would recommend him to friends and family anytime! …and to Moms that have gone through the same thing I did.

Alex Meek
    Participant

I chose to have a Breast Lift Baltimore
    in the wake of having my second youngster. My spouse and I settled on the choice together. I was exceptionally glad I did it. I needed the perkiness back and more self regard. My body changed such a great amount in the wake of conceiving an offspring. I genuinely accept that positive mental self portrait is truly essential in your mid 30’s. A little cause is not something to be humiliated about! In the wake of having kids, its difficult to feel provocative once more.

cameragirl

At the age of 38 I had somehow convinced myself that my days of feeling sexy and youthful were over and it deeply affected me. However, following much consideration I finally decided (after MANY years of considering breast augmentation) to go ahead and treat myself to the procedure. I was anxious to see if I could regain some of the confidence that I lost over the years.

I’m happy to tell you that the outcome from the procedure has far exceeded my expectations! Not only do I have the beautiful new breasts I always dreamed of, I truly feel like my youthfulness and sensuality has been reawakened and restored. I consider this procedure to be a beautiful beginning to the next chapter of my life, which I am now approaching with confidence instead of uncertainty. They say, “You’re only as old as you feel.” If that’s the case then I feel 28 instead of 38 right now!

Dr. Dembny is an expert surgeon who aided me throughout the decision making process, and allowed me to ask as many questions as I needed in order to feel at ease with the procedure. I could tell how focused he was on details, and heard from many people who were hospital staff members (not employed by Dr. Dembny) how dedicated to excellence he was. Without a doubt, I made the right decision having breast augmentation, and I chose the perfect Dr. to complete the task! If you’re considering this procedure for yourself, my recommendation is do it! I promise you, you’ll be thrilled with the results. The only regret you will have is that you didn’t do it sooner!

Dr. Dembny, some people may think what you do is only cosmetic, but It’s so much more than that! You have given me a gift that far exceeds what I paid you for. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Wendy

happygrl
    Participant

This was the best decision I have ever made for myself!

I have been extremely unhappy with my breasts since I was very young. I wouldn’t wear flattering tops; instead I would wear regular t-shirts to camouflage my under-sized chest. I have always been so conscious about my appearance and always felt people were judging me according to my size. In my daily life I would try to position my breasts to look bigger than what I was, or would wear oversized clothing to give the appearance of being fuller.

I was in my mid 20’s when I started thinking about having a breast augmentation. But I was hesitant until I had enough money, and then started researching the doctors and the surgery. That’s when I found Dr. Dembny, and scheduled an appointment. When I called to make my first appointment I thought the call would be awkward, but it was the complete opposite. It was one of the most inviting conversations I had over the phone, and that was the first of many great ‘gut feels’ I had about this procedure.

My first consultation with Dr. Dembny was wonderful. He informed me of all my choices, answered all my questions and then some, and never once rushed or pressured me into the surgery. In fact he told me to take my time to think it over and read some information he sent home with me. But, by the end of the appointment I knew this was what I wanted and needed in order to feel great. The decision to have breast augmentation surgery became very easy. I came back for my second consultation to finalize the exact details and couldn’t wait until surgery. I chose silicone gel implants placed under the muscle; and I am glad I did, I look and feel very natural.

Dr. Dembny and his staff were the absolute best! From my second appointment on, Dr. Dembny’s staff remembered who I was (my family doctors staff doesn’t remember who I am after 10 years) and treated me with the utmost respect. They were so excited for me! Surgery went well. The facility and the operating room staff and nurses were also impressive. I was anxious before surgery and didn’t know what to expect, but they were so accepting and caring it left me comfortable and ready for surgery. They all took great care of me before and after surgery, and did a wonderful job.

My recovery went great. I took two weeks off to recover, just to be safe; but I was doing dishes and little tasks around the house by the end of the first week, and I was back to my regular activities by the following week without any issues.

Two months has passed since my surgery, and I feel and look great. I’m wearing tops that I have always wanted to wear. I feel so much more confident, and I feel so much better about myself. This was the best decision I made for myself! If you are considering breast augmentation don’t put it off any longer. You won’t regret the procedure and you won’t regret having Dr. Dembny as your surgeon.

Sous1954
    Participant

I had undergone breast augmentation in Toronto few years back.

RitaBone
    Participant

tummy tuck surgery
    Most of us are thankful to be working, and accept whatever the company gives us.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.